в интернете

С.О.К.О.Л

Объявление

Приветствуем всех! Лето наступило! Яркое, теплое солнышко, веселые. радостные, беззаботные лица. В общем жизнь идет своим чередом. Вопрос : куда идет? И на этот вопрос каждый отвечает по разному. Предлагаю всем ответить на этот вопрос в комнатке "Блеф". Я пожалуй начну. Внимание! Я хотел бы пообщаться с человеком, который занимается ОПТИМИЗАЦИЕЙ сайтов и форумов в поисковых система. Хочу напомнить, что наш форум уже проиндексирован на : Yandex, Rambler, Google, Yahoo. В данный момент ждем ответа с АПОРТ.РУ. Если они дадут согласие наш форум будет находиться в каталаге АПОРТ: ОБЩЕСТВО/Международные Отношения/С.О.К.О.Л.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » С.О.К.О.Л » Hi - Tech » Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?

Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 36

Опрос

Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?
Да

100% - 5
Нет

0% - 0
У меня есть такой свой.

0% - 0
Голосов: 5

Awesome issues here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thanks a lot and I am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Hello, I check your new stuff like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. Thus that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

I have learn some just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to make any such fantastic informative website.

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I found this in my search for something concerning this.

Your mode of explaining all in this article is really fastidious, all be capable of easily know it, Thanks a lot.

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i got here to go back the prefer?.I am trying to in finding things to improve my web site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity for your post is just nice and i can assume you are a professional on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

I like reading a post that will make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

Вы здесь » С.О.К.О.Л » Hi - Tech » Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?