в интернете

С.О.К.О.Л

Объявление

Приветствуем всех! Лето наступило! Яркое, теплое солнышко, веселые. радостные, беззаботные лица. В общем жизнь идет своим чередом. Вопрос : куда идет? И на этот вопрос каждый отвечает по разному. Предлагаю всем ответить на этот вопрос в комнатке "Блеф". Я пожалуй начну. Внимание! Я хотел бы пообщаться с человеком, который занимается ОПТИМИЗАЦИЕЙ сайтов и форумов в поисковых система. Хочу напомнить, что наш форум уже проиндексирован на : Yandex, Rambler, Google, Yahoo. В данный момент ждем ответа с АПОРТ.РУ. Если они дадут согласие наш форум будет находиться в каталаге АПОРТ: ОБЩЕСТВО/Международные Отношения/С.О.К.О.Л.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » С.О.К.О.Л » Hi - Tech » Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?

Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 36

Опрос

Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?
Да

100% - 5
Нет

0% - 0
У меня есть такой свой.

0% - 0
Голосов: 5

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really nice article on building up new weblog.

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Very quickly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's nice content

Remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your article. Thanks a lot and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the rest of the website is extremely good.

Hi! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great info you've got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

You could certainly see your skills in the article you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Wonderful article! This is the kind of info that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Вы здесь » С.О.К.О.Л » Hi - Tech » Хотели бы вы поучаствовать в создании профессионального сайта?